Good financial planning involves making thoughtful tradeoff decisions between competing goals. Our comprehensive financial planning process will enable you to make the right tradeoffs based on your present and future priorities. Not only will you gain more clarity around your goals, our process will help you create a uniquely customized investment strategy aligned to your specific lifestyle, both for the present and in the future. We can help you answer important questions such as:
- How soon can I retire or become financially independent?
- Should I buy or rent a home? How much of a house can I afford?
- Should I invest in a rental property?
- What impact will private school for my children have on my retirement?
- How much will I need to earn if I quit my current job and start up my own company?
- How much do I need to save if I want to retire at a certain age?
- What kind of lifestyle can I afford in retirement?
- Can I leave a legacy for my children?
- How much can I contribute to charity each year?